Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's A Boy!

Well it has been a really long time since I have blogged! Holidays, work, etc. Anyways we found out that we are having another wonderful little boy! Nolan Lee Riviere. Leyton is very excited about having a little brother and can't wait for him to make his arrival. We asked him when we found out what he thought his name should be and he said Colt McCoy! He loves Colt and thought this would be the only appropriate name for his little brother. I think the name Nolan is growing on him. :)

4 comments:

charmed i'm sure said...

yeah!! i can't wait either!! and I LOVE that name....Nolan Lee! So perfectly southern!!! Love it! xoxo

McCall said...

Congratulations! Two boys is SOOOO much fun!

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Hi Dana! I didn't know you were pregnant again, Congratulations!!! We bought Audrey's Caterspeller here:

http://www.premierbookswny.com/

If you google "Caterspeller" I think you'll find a few other sites that have it and their prices vary, but the one above is the site we used.

Mykla said...

Dana! Would you please blog soon! I'm anxious to read about your life!