Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever!

Okay, I know I am the worst blogger ever! I wish I had more time to upload my pictures and write about what is going on in our lives. Family, Work, and baby number two soon to make his appearance! So I am going to give a run down of the past couple of months. Our sweet Leyton turned 3 on February 25th, wow I can't believe my little baby boy is 3 years old! I am posting some pictures from his birthday dinner with PawPaw Rob, Grandma, and Uncle Ryan at Buca di Beppo. Yummy pizza, they brought out a candle opera and sang happy birthday to him along with some sherbert cones. They ran out of birthday cake. We had a small birthday cake for Leyton at home. PawPaw Rob and Grandma brought him about 30 presents to the restaurant to unwrap, he loved it! His favorite was a pair of baseball pants that had to sit on the table through the entire dinner.

We had Leyton's birthday party on March 14th at Goin Banana's in Austin. It has a ton of bouncy houses, slides and toys. Leyton just wanted to play basketball until we finally were able to get him to go into one of the bouncy houses with his friend Steven. Then there was no stopping him he wanted to try every bouncy and slide they had.

I will be 37 weeks on Friday so baby Nolan will be here before we know it, we can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy! I am posting some pictures from the wonderful shower that Mykla and Tammy gave me in Rockwall! Thank you, it was beautiful. Leyton dressed up as a cowboy since it was a cowboy theme. Cutest cowboy ever! Nolan got lots of great gifts that we definitely be using. Thank you to everyone that made it such a special day!

Leyton had his first soccer practice today and just loved it. He is a sports fanatic and he can finally play something with other kids. Daddy was very excited and got him everything he needed for his big day! Soccer ball, shin guards, and soccer shorts. I have a short video but I am not sure if I will figure out how to post it we will see! :)

Leyton and Daddy have been going to play golf with PawPaw Rob and Grandma on Sundays, I am posting a picture of Leyton in his golf gear.

Anyways, like I said just a little overview of what has been going on in the Riviere family. Hope everyone is doing well! We will let everyone know when Nolan arrives! :)


3 comments:

Mykla said...

YAY! You posted! Im so excited! I cant believe that you are going to be 37 weeks on Friday! Kallie & I are so exited to meet her new baby cousin & my new nephew! We love you! Does he have a big brother tshirt yet? Love you!

McCall said...

FINALLY! I vowed not to read your blog a month ago or so and for some reason, happen to click on it today! Leyton is adorable and I know Nolan will be too! Keep those pics and updates coming!

charmed i'm sure said...

awww....so sweet! Leyton is adorable and can't wait to see baby Nolan!! love you!! xoxoxo