Monday, April 6, 2009

Leyton's 1st Soccer Game!

Leyton had his first soccer game on Saturday and loved it! It was the cutest/funniest thing ever! He scored the very first goal and then ran back to the middle of the field and waited for everyone like okay lets do it again. I loved it! He asked me all Saturday morning who was coming to watch him, his grandma, his pawpaw, his uncle ryan, I had to tell him no. But Mrs. Danna came to watch him and he was happy about that! Thank you Danna! His daddy had to coach a baseball game in San Antonio and was really upset he had to miss his first game. I taped the game so Rhett could watch it, it is even better to watch it back on the video! :) He scored three goals for team extreme and has been telling me since Saturday that he is a great soccer player. Just love it! I took a couple of pictures from the game. Enjoy!



Leyton and proud Mommy!


Leyton and his friend Steven



Team Extreme

1 comment:

charmed i'm sure said...

Team Extreme!! I love it....too cute!! Go Leyton :)